The Ideation, Market and Customer Discovery training session is addressed to early stage Cypriot based start-ups and it’s designed to help them assess and further develop their idea, through a hands-on workshop.
During the 2-day training session the teams will work on the following:
- Founder’s Dream: What drives you and your team personally? How does this fit with your business idea and company mission?
- The Deal: What do you sell to whom at what price?
- Market Segmentation: Identifying your Market: What is your Beachhead Market? Why did you pick this segment?
- Customer Value Proposition: What value do you create for your customer?
- Customer Discovery: How to turn your hypothesis and guesses into facts? By talking to customers. But you have to do it in a smart way.
- Assumptions & Experiment Design: How can you use digital tools to help turn your hypothesis into fact?
- Developing idea based on findings: How do you move forward based on your findings?
Location: Virtual via ZOOM
Date and time:
(Day 1) 11th December 2023, 09:00-14:00
(Day 2) 14th December 2023, 09:00-15:00
The workshop will be held in English and will have a limited number of participants. A confirmation email will be sent to all a week before the workshop, at the latest. Participants need to attend both days.
Trainer’s name and status: Stelios Procopiou is the Managing Director at Chrysalis LEAP. Stelios is a holder of the Chartered Wealth Manager Qualification and Chartered Fellow Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) and a CFA Charter holder and Member of the CFA Institute, with more than 15 years of experience in the financial sector. He is actively involved in initiatives promoting entrepreneurship and innovation.